This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Hector Lombard returns to Submission Radio to talk about his experience at the 2015 ADCC, feeling robbed but happy with his performance, how he feels about missing out on competing at UFC 193 in Australia, the disappointment of only fighting in Australia once, if he’ll still compete at the 2016 Rio Olympics, people only calling him out when he’s injured, if Rory MacDonald will be the same after his loss to Lawler, who wins between Robbie Lawler and Carlos Condit, Johny Hendricks ‘blanket’ style, sparring wars with Mark Hunt and other K1 kickboxers, and much more.
– Pat Cummins returns to Submission Radio to discuss his recent successes as well as tough losses. “Durkin” looks back on what went wrong against Ovince Saint Preux, how comfortable he is striking and exactly how much he’s looking to improve his stand-up skills, his tough win over ‘Fejao’ Rafael Cavalcante, what went through his mind when he took those big shots that busted his face up, his fight against Glover Teixeira and what his advantages will be, how likely it will be that he’ll be forced to stand with Glover, rematching Daniel Cormier and how legitimate his title is, how DC would do in a rematch against Jon Jones, his advice to Ryan Bader after getting passed over for the title shot, Tinder, his recent fishing trip, crazy mountain biking, and much more.
– UFC veteran and current WSOF middleweight champion David Branch makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to talk about his fight against Teddy Holder at WSOF 23 for the light heavyweight belt. Branch also looks back on his tough past as an iron worker, growing up in the Bronx, why getting cut from the UFC may have been the best thing to happen to him, fining his stride and having the opportunity to hold two belts simultaneously, his confidence in finishing Teddy Holder, Rousimar Palhares and if he should be allowed to fight again, whether he would move down to welterweight for a third belt, his relationship with Renzo Gracie, if he plans on returning to the UFC eventually, and more.
– Also on the show is a breakdown of UFC 191 and fights such as Demetrious Johnson vs John Dodson, Andrei Arlovski vs Frank Mir, Anthony Johnson vs Jimi Manua, Corey Anderson vs Jan Blachowicz, Paige VanZant vs Alex Chambers, John Lineker vs Francisco Rivera, Raquel Pennington vs Jessica Andrage, and more.
– twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.