This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Chad Mendes returns to Submission Radio to talk about his big knockout win over Ricardo Lamas, if he expected to finish Ricardo so quickly, where he gets his KO power from, who he wants to fight next, Jose Aldo vs Conor McGregor and who wins, Conor grabbing Aldo’s belt in Dublin, possibly rematching Aldo, who the fastest path to a title is for him, Frankie Edgar, if he would fight Urijah Faber, Conor McGregor’s new Tattoo, his holiday to New Zealand, what he would’ve done if he wasn’t a fighter, his favourite lifts in the gym, and more.
– Bas Rutten returns to Submission Radio for an absolutely EPIC interview! El Guapo talks about current topics in MMA such as Conor McGregor vs Jose Aldo, the intense lead up during the UFC 189 world tour, Aldo’s recent improvements and who he thinks will win, Kimbo Slice vs Ken Shamrock at Bellator 138, why he stopped training Kimbo, Ken Shamrock still fighting, who would win out of Frank Shamrock and Ken Shamrock, Anderson Silva’s failed drug test and legacy, if there was drug testing in Pride, Mirko Cro Cop beating Gabriel Gonzaga in their rematch, Cro Cop being competitive in the UFC and going to Light Heavyweight, Joe Rogan’s comments on Fedor being on PEDs, running into Chuck Lidell at the same audition, wanting to train Chuck in his prime, WSOF, Justin Gaethje, Melvin Guillard, Brock Lesnar staying in the WWE and if it was the right decision, Ronda Rousey vs Cris Cyborg, Mark Kerr, his decline, and the time Mark shot him up with drugs, Maywether vs. Pacquiao, almost fighting Evander Holyfield back in the day, his health and taking TRT for his neck, his role in Paul Blart: Mall Cop 2, and lots more!
– Mike Swick returns to Submission Radio to talk about his big UFC return at UFC 189, the illness that kept him out of action, how hard it was to sit out on the sidelines for so long, why he should never have returned in 2012, why he’ll be returning to welterweight instead of Middleweight like originally planned, his opponent Alex Garcia, the evolved welterweight division and how it’s changed since he last fought, rematching Matt Brown, his gym AKA Thailand, water wars in Thailand, the thug Monkey that stole his water, his favourite things to do in Thailand to relax, and more.
– Aussie Richie Vas stops by the show to give a quick update and talk about the new show he’s a part of on Fox Sports. With the debut episode out of the way, Richie explains what Aussies can expect from UFC Fight Week, talks about the stigma of MMA in Australia, UFC 193 in Melbourne, and also plays a fun game called “Reverse Hosting” where he has to ask random celebrities questions!
– Also on the show is a breakdown of UFC on Fox 15, and such fights as Luke Rockhold vs Lyoto Machida, Jacare Souza vs Chris Camozzi, Cub Swanson vs Max Holloway, Felice Herrig vs Paige Vanzant , and more.
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
« Submission Radio #47 Chad Mendes, Bas Rutten, Mike Swick, Richie Vas + UFC on Fox 15 Submission radio with Rafael Dos Anjos, Tim Kennedy, Brandon Halsey and UFC 186 »