This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Demetrious Johnson starts at: [2:34]
– TJ Dillashaw starts at: [25:46]
– UFC 203 Breakdown starts at: [49:53]
– CM Punk discussion starts at: [1:10:38]
– Fabricio Werdum vs. Travis Browne starts at: [1:39:13]
– Stipe Miocic vs. Alistair Overeem starts at: [1:59:57]
– UFC Flyweight champion Demetrious Johnson returns to Submission Radio to discuss The Ultimate Fighter 24 and what he thinks of the concept, how much input he had on the show’s revised format, how familiar he is with the flyweight fighters on the season and who he sees as a genuine threat, how the champions from other organizations compare to the UFC’s top 10, Joseph Benavidez vs. Henry Cejudo and who he thinks wins out of the coaches, if he’s interested in fighting the winner again, the nearing super fight between himself and Dominick Cruz and when it will make sense, why the price tag is still two million, the direction that the sport of MMA is currently heading, how he initially felt about facing #6 Wilson Reis, breaking Anderson Silvas UC record for most title defenses, the new UFC owners and if he’d work in the entertainment industry, and more!
– TJ Dillashaw returns to Submission Radio to discuss his current status as number one contender to the UFC bantamweight title, why he deserves the title shot more than Cody Garbrandt, his thoughts on Garbrandts recent success and KO streak, Dominick Cruz picking easy fights instead of facing him again, the sports of MMA moving into the WWE direction, how his pay has suffered since losing the title, if he’s gotten a chance to meet with the new owners and discuss his contract, John Dodson vs. John Lineker and if Dodson is close to a title shot, his new tattoo and his future ink plans, his new businesses and work outside of MMA, and more!
– Elias Cepeda returns to the program to discuss all things UFC 203: Miocic vs. Overeem, including CM Punk vs. Mickey Gall, why Punk was being lied to and given an unfair match up, whats next for CM Punk and if he should stay in the UFC, Stipe Miocic vs. Alistair Overeem, what a win in Cleveland does for Stipes stock and whos next for the Croatian, Fabricio Werdum vs. Travis Browne and the controversy that ensued throughout the fight, as well as Edmond Tarverdyan clashing with Werdum post-fight, Urijah Faber vs. Jimmy Rivera, what the win does for Jimmy and whats next for Faber, Bethe Correia vs. Jessica Eye, if Eye still has a place on the UFC roster, Jessica Andrade vs. Joanne Calderwood, and much more!
– twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.