This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Giveaway details at: [3:37]
– coach Mike Winkeljohn starts at: [4:55]
– Stefan Struve starts at: [30:52]
– UFC 214 stories at: [56:31]
– Angelo Reyes talks Paulie Malignaggi at: [1:07:00]
– Damon Martin starts at: [1:22:30]
– Dana White/WME-IMG’s future at: [1:34:06]
– Robert Whittaker turning down TUF at: [1:39:47]
– GSP vs. Bisping being back on at: [1:46:51]
– Coach Mike Winkeljohn returns to Submission Radio to talk about Jon Jones’ big win over Daniel Cormier at UFC 214, the injury Jon suffered two days prior to the fight, the potential Brock Lesnar fight next, Lesnar’s PED history and if it would be an issue, how the fight would play out and if Brock could score a takedown, other contenders like Gustafsson and Oezdemir, Cris Cyborg vs. Holly Holm, Donald Cerrone’s loss to Robbie Lawler and eye injury, Tyron Woodley’s heavily criticized win over Demian Maia and more!
– Stefan Struve makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to discuss his upcoming octagon return against Alexander Volkov at UFC Rotterdam, the long layoff tough year he’s had, the shoulder injury that forced him out of the Junior dos Santos fight, why Brock Lesnar returning against Jon Jones would be a huge mistake mistake given his USADA and PED history, his thought in general on PEDs in the heavyweight division and facing unclean fighters in the past, the wars he’s had in his career, his evolution as a fighter, rematching Stipe Miocic for the title, fighting in his home country and more!
– Angelo Reyes returns to give his take on Paulie Malignaggi leaving Conor McGregor’s camp ahead of the Floyd Mayweather fight, the time he spent around Paulie after the sparring sessions, the leaked photos and housing conditions and more!
– Damon Martin (FloCombat) joins the roundtable discussion to break down the drama between Paulie Malignaggi and Conor McGregor, Robert Whittaker turning down a coaching role on TUF opposite Michael Bisping and Bisping now facing GSP, WME-IMG buying out smaller shareholders and what it means for Dana White’s UFC future!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.