This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Ryan Bader returns to Submission Radio to talk about his recent confrontation with Daniel Cormier at the UFC 187 post fight press conference, what was going through his mind and what he was going to do if security didn’t stop him, why he’s been so much more vocal as of late, DC calling him the easiest match up in the division, if he thinks that DC is ducking him, flaws in Cormier’s game he can exploit, DC’s record at light heavyweight, changes in DC’s attitude, his thoughts on Cormier’s performance at UFC 187 against Anthony Johnson, the time his sand buggy blew up in the desert, if he’s really a Star War fan, Mexican food, and more.
– Joanna Jedrzejczyk makes her first appearance on Submission Radio to talk about her fight against Jessica Penne at UFC Fight Night Berlin. The Polish UFC Bantamweight champion also discusses her entry into martial arts, how she got into Muay Thai to lose weight and look pretty, why she transitioned into MMA despite there not being a women’s division in the UFC, how she almost didn’t make it to Strawweight, her huge sneaker collection, why Penne won’t be an easy fight even though she doesn’t doesn’t have the wrestling that Carla Esparza had, having the hometown advantage in Berlin, growing up in Poland, if she ever saw soccer hooligans or street violence, representing Polish MMA over names such as Mamed Khalidov and Mariusz Pudzianowski, who her idol is in MMA, being compared to Ronda Rousey, and more.
– Joseph Benavidez Returns to Submission Radio to talk about his big win over John Moraga at UFC 187, his gameplan for the fight, missing out on ‘Fight of the Night’ because it was such a stacked card, Moraga’s toughness, how he celebrated, his comments at the UFC 187 post-fight presser about not being a John Dodson fan, whether now is the time to fight John Dodson, why he’s not barking for a title shot and rematch against Demetrious Johnson, taking fun fights, if he would possibly move back up to Bantamweight, being in the same position as teammates Urijah Faber and Chad Mendes in terms of title contention, and how soon he expects to fight for the belt. In a fun addiction, the Beefcake also gives some movie reviews, breaks down Mad Max Fury Road, and explains why he wasn’t a big fan. Benavidez also plays a game of ‘Would you rather (bang)’ and has to choose from a selection of celebrities and hypotheticals. What Submission Radio don’t realize is that Joe’s fiance Megan Olivi is in the car with him. The UFC host also joins in and plays a roundtable version of ‘Would you rather’.
– Also on the show is discussion on UFC Fight Night Goiania and such fights as Carlos Condit vs Thiago Alves, Charles Oliviera vs Nik Lentz, Ryan Jimmo getting kicked in the groin, Francisco Trinaldo vs. Norman Parke and many more.
– twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.