This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Competition winner reveal starts at: [3:56]
– John Morgan starts at: [6:11]
– Robin Black starts at: [30:57]
– John Kavanagh starts at: [50:05]
– Karim Zidan starts at: [1:10:02]
– More UFC 209 discussion starts at: [1:45:10]
– SBG coach John Kavanagh returns to Submission Radio for the first time in over 2 years to discuss his upcoming Australian tour, the rumors and developments of Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather, if he wants Conor to take a chance at boxing one of the greatest boxers of all time, UFC 209 and Khabib Nurmagomedov vs. Tony Ferguson, if Conor will fight the winner in his return fight, GSP’s return and where he stands on that super fight, what goals he has left for his coaching career, the level of fame he has in Ireland, fun things he wants to do while in Australia, and more!
– John Morgan (MMA Junkie) returns to Submission Radio to help preview UFC 209 and talk about some of the big stories in MMA, including GSP’s return and the seemingly inevitable fight between Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather. John also shares fun stories from his time covering the sport and doing the MMA Roadshow podcast!
– Robin Black (The Fight Network) returns to Submission Radio and brings fun brand of fight analysis to break down UFC 209’s big fights, including Mark Hunt vs. Alistair Overeem, Khabib Nurmagomedov vs Tony Ferguson and the rematch between Tyron Woodley vs. Stephen Thompson.
– Karim Zidan (Bloody Elbow) returns to Submission Radio to delve into Khabib Nurmagomedov ahead of his fight against Tony Ferguson at UFC 209. Zidan talks about Khabib’s father not attending the fight after being denied his US VISA and how this affects Khabib, his father wanting Khabib to retire soon and if Khabib would listen to his father, what opportunities Khabib would have in his post-fight career, Nurmagomedov’s modest attitude and why he shies away from the spotlight even though he’s in an industry that demands self-promoters, Fedor Emelianenko’s comments about the UFC potentially not wanting Khabib as a champion, the UFC striking a deal with Russian broadcast partner Match TV and why the Russian market isn’t really a lucrative one, and lots more!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.