This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Al Iaquinta talking about his big win over Ross Pearson at UFC Fight Night Sydney, fighting Joe Lauzon at UFC 183, sharing a card with Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz, pasta in Australia, a rematch against Michael Chiesa, being the mini Chris Weidman, the Iron Sheik and more.
– Mark Hominick talks about his career, why he retired, what he’s been up to recently, that Jose Aldo fight, the UFC’s featherweight division now, Conor McGregor and why he’s good for the division, how he’d match up against Conor, Frankie Edgar, his gym, his UFC debut at the USA vs Canada card, and more.
– CB Dollaway talks about his fight againt Lyoto Machida, The Dragon’s elusive style, learning from Ryan Bader’s loss, why he deserves the next title show against Chris Weidman, how he stacks up against the champ, fighting Luke Rockhold, the critics not giving him a chance, and more.
– Nate Diaz’s Manager Mike Kogan talks about Nate being back in the UFC to fight Rafael dos Anjos, the UFC’s new deal with Reebok, fighter pay, comparing the UFC to NFL, NBA, baseball, why the Reebok deal is good for Bellator, Jason High’s suspension and the appeal, King Mo’s rematch against Rampage, and more.
– Also on the show is a discussion on Conor McGregor’s current standings in the featherweight division, and UFC Melbourne.