This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Ovince Saint Preux at: [5:40]
– Angel Hernandez (PED expert) at: [35:31]
– Tony Ferguson at: [1:03:32]
– Damon Martin (MMA Weekly) at: [1:27:45]
– UFC 215 preview/predictions starts at: [1:30:19]
– What’s next for Francis Ngannou?: [1:45:27]
– Overeem vs. Anthony Joshua rumours: [1:50:16]
– Ronda Rousey’s WWE promo: [1:57:30]
– Did Ben Askren have a good career?: [2:06:40]
– Tony Ferguson returns to Submission Radio to discuss his fight against Kevin Lee at UFC 216, why Lee instead of Khabib Nurmagomedov, the UFC’s funny billboard error, if title fight feels real yet after the disappointment of UFC 209, why Ferguson believes it’s for the real belt, his advantages of Lee, what he see in Lee’s eyes during the staredown, their college history and why Kevin’s trash talk annoyed him, if he would be ready to face Conor McGregor in December, the rumours of Nate Diaz fighting Conor McGregr next, the last-minute change in his training camp, wanting to truly test his conditioning, and more!
– Former PED supplier turned legal sports coach, Angel Heredia Hernandez discusses Jon Jones’ failed drug test from UFC 214, Turinabol and why it doesn’t make sense to take it so close to a fight, why the testing procedure lacks credibility, the unusual amount of times Jones’ sample was tested, laboratories making mistakes and never releasing them, being part of Jones’ defense team, how likely the tainted supplement scenario is, the PED current landscape in MMA and USADA’s effectiveness, micro dosing and if MMA fighters can afford and are using designer steroids, and more!
– Ovince Saint Preux makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to talk about his rematch against Mauricio ‘Shogun’ Rua in UFC Fight Night: Japan, why Shogun and how he feels about the rematch, being a massive fan of PRIDE and being starstruck when he KO’d Shogun, how he would feel if he retired Shogun, Jon Jones failed drug test from UFC 214, fighting Jon at UFC 197 and if he suspected that Jon was on something when they fought, who Daniel Cormier should fight for the light heavyweight belt, his recent tough losses, improving his mental strength, his Omega branding on his arms, and more!
– Damon Martin (MMA Weekly) joins the discussion to preview UFC 215: Johnson vs. Borg, discuss the gravity and feeling towards Demetrious Johnson breaking the record for most consecutive UFC title defenses, if it should’ve been TJ Dillashaw instead of Borg, DJ being a victim of his own success, Nunes vs. Shevchenko, Gilbert Melendez making his UFC featherweight debut against Jeremy Stephens, Rafael dos Anjos taking on Neil Magny, what’s next for Francis Ngannou after being pulled from the card, the rumors of Alistair Overeem fighting Anthony Joshua in the UFC, Ronda Rousey’s WWE promo and Ben Askren’s career as he announced his upcoming retirement fight!