This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Coach Mike Winkeljohn starts at: [5:56]
– Robert Whittaker starts at: [28:09]
– Max Holloway starts at: [46:49]
– Jeremy Botter starts at: [1:08:25]
– Anderson Silva’s future starts at: [1:37:15]
– The UFC’s direction in 2017 starts at: [1:52:07]
– Three-man commentary team starts at: [1:56:38]
– Holm/de Randamie scoring starts at: [2:00:11]
– Fedor vs Matt Mitrione predictions starts at: [2:04:09]
– John Kavanagh LIVE ticket giveaway starts at: [2:10:48]
– Max Holloway returns to Submission Radio to discuss his UFC featherweight title unification fight against Jose Aldo at UFC 212, Aldo wanting to move up to lightweight and fight for the interim title, fighters winning but not defending their belts, Conor McGregor claiming he’s still the featherweight champion, the movie role that Max got alongside 50 Cent and Gerard Butler, Aldo’s claims that Holloway was ducking him, his reaction to fighting in Brazil, the lack of fresh match-ups for him at 145 and if he’ll move up to face Conor McGregor, his journey from his UFC debut to being a UFC champion, and more!
– Coach Mike Winkeljohn returns to Submission Radio to discuss the controversies from UFC 208, such as Derek Brunson’s loss to Anderson Silva, Brunson’s tentativeness and what the gameplan was, if Brunson can still be the future of the division, the scoring in Holly Holm vs. Germaine de Randamie, the illegal blows de Randamie landed after the bell, if Wink thinks they were intentional, what Wink said to referee Todd Anderson after the fight, Cris Cyborg should sit out for at least 1 year due to her history with failed drug tests, if de Randamie could beat Cyborg, Tyson Pedro and more!
– Robert Whittaker returns to Submission Radio to discuss life after his win over Derek Brunson, if he was offered the Anderson Silva fight at UFC 208, what he thought of Brunson/Silva, his recent trip to Bali, the state of the middleweight division, wanting a top 5 fighter next, Gegard Mousasi calling him out for ducking him, the top ranked fighters all being booked and where that puts him, video games and what he’s been playing recently, and lots more!
– Jeremy Botter (Whizzered.com) returns to Submission Radio to react to some of the latest news in MMA, including Brock Lesnar’s retirement and if it’s real, the UFC’s direction in 2017 and lack of stars, the new Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather rumors and if it will happen in September, how much money each fighter can make and if the fight will be under the UFC umbrella, Conor McGregor branching off and not fighting for the UFC again, if UFC 208 was really that bad, Fedor Emelianenko vs Matt Mitrione and why it matters, and more!
« Submission Radio #115 Max Holloway, Robert Whittaker, Coach Wink, Jeremy Botter Submission Radio #116 John Kavanagh, John Morgan, Robin Black, Karim Zidan (UFC 209 Preview) »