This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Ryan Bader starts at: [3:44]
– TJ Dillashaw starts at: [31:22]
– Dan Kelly starts at: [50:15]
– Tony Ferguson starts at: [1:11:45]
– Robin Black UFC 208 preview starts at: [1:30:41]
– Movie reviews starts at: [2:06:16]
– Tony Ferguson returns to Submission Radio to discuss his upcoming fight against Khabib Nurmagomedov at UFC 209, Jose Aldo’s coach accusing him of ducking Aldo, the journey he’s taken to get to this title shot, the initial money issues that prevented this fight from coming together and Khabib offering Tony money, if the issues with the UFC have been resolved and if Tony is happy, his thoughts on Khabib’s ground game and being confident that he can submit him, Khabib’s comments about teaching Tony respect and breaking his arm, Conor McGregor avoiding a fight against him and Khabib, fans claiming that the interim belt isn’t the real belt, thoughts on how long until the interim belt becomes the real belt and if he needs to beat McGregor to earn it, his prediction for how he beats Khabib, and more!
– TJ Dillashaw returns to Submission Radio to discuss the upcoming season of The Ultimate Fighter 25 against Cody Garbrandt, the feeling of getting to coach other fighters, his interactions on set with Cody, why he believes Cody’s obsessed with him and trying to act cool in front of the cameras, how it feels to finally get another title shot, the sparring sessions between him and Cody and how he feels he stacks up against the bantamweight champion, if the rivalry is personal and what it would mean to take the belt from Garbrandt, his new contract and the increase in pay he’s received, his crazy knife collection, and more!
– Ryan Bader returns to Submission Radio to discuss his UFC exit and move to Bellator, the offer he received from Bellator and why it’s better than the UFC’s, his meeting with Scott Coker and what kind of vibe he gets from the company, Dana White announcing that the UFC would not be matching the offer and his comments on Bellator being a good fit for Ryan, his feelings now towards the UFC, how much money Ryan will now make from sponsors, when he expects to make his Bellator fighting debut, thoughts on potential fights in Rizin at heavyweight or against Chael Sonnen and Fedor Emelianenko, and more!
– Dan Kelly returns to Submission Radio to discuss upcoming fight against Rashad Evans at UFC 209, his underdog status and people seeing the bout as a tune-up fight for Rashad, why he feels like he matches up well against the former light heavyweight champion, if he’s concerned whether Rashad will receive his fighters license, Rashad underestimating him and what kind of Rashad he expects in his middleweight debut, what this win would do for him and how far he believes he can make it in the division, fighting alongside other Aussies like Mark Hunt, Tyson Pedro and more!
– Robin Black (The Fight Network) returns to the program to help preview UFC 208 and such fights as Holly Holm vs Germaine de Randamie, Anderson Silva vs. Derek Brunson and Ronaldo “Jacare” Souza vs. Tim Boetsch!
« Submission radio with Tony Ferguson, TJ Dillashaw, Ryan Bader, Dan Kelly, Robin Black and UFC 208 Submission Radio #114 Tony Ferguson, TJ Dillashaw, Ryan Bader, Dan Kelly, Robin Black + UFC 208 »