This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Tony Ferguson starts at: [5:45]
– Frank Shamrock starts at: [31:31]
– King Mo starts at: [1:00:20]
– Urijah Faber starts at: [1:15:01]
– UFC 206 Breakdown starts at: [1:39:47]
– Top 5 Nicolas Cage movies starts at: [2:12:48]
– Urijah Faber returns to Submission Radio to discuss to his final retirement fight against Brad Pickett at UFC on Fox 22, why he chose to retire, how Team Alpha Male and the UFC reacted to the news, how he feels about Brad as his final opponent and if it’s a fitting end to his career, the possibility of both of them retiring on the night, how he looks back on his career and if he’s satisfied, his rivalry with Dominick Cruz, what he’ll do now that he’s moving on, Dominick Cruz vs. Cody Garbrandt at UFC 207, his thoughts on the MMA Athletes Association and if he’d become a part of it, and more!
– Tony Ferguson returns to Submission Radio to discuss his win over Rafael dos Anjos, if there’s any update on when he’ll fight Khabib Nurmagomedov, his feelings on the fight potentially taking place in Russia, how he stacks up against the Russian grappling machine, why Conor McGregor poses no threat to himself or Khabib Nurmagomedov, McGregor being a “paper champ” and picking his fights, becoming the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world, holding UFC titles in multiple different weight classes, potentially moving to featherweight or welterweight, naming his dog after a Jiu Jitsu move, how he’s entering the Christmas season, and lots more!
– Frank Shamrock returns to Submission Radio to discuss a wide range of topics, including Conor McGregor demanding equity from the UFC and getting a boxing license, if he could actually fight Floyd Mayweather and why Floyd would stand nothing to gain from the bout,, what Frank’s advice would be to the Irishman in order to get what he wants, the MMA Athletes association and why Frank thinks it’s too late, how he tried to fight Mike Tyson, his upcoming biopic about a celebrity struggling with mental health issues and a TV show on medicinal marijuana, his best ever birthday gift, and lots more!
– “King Mo” Muhammed Lawal returns to Submission Radio to discuss his upcoming fight against Satoshi Ishii at Bellator 169 in Dublin, Ireland, why Mo had such a long layoff after his loss to Phil Davis, the problems with MMA judging, chasing rematches with Quinton Rampage Jackson and Phil Davis, who he’d rather face between Chael Sonnen or Fedor Emelianenko, who wins between Fedor and Matt Mitrione, his thoughts on the Rizin open-weight grand prix and who he thinks could win, if he’d be open to filling in for Wanderlei Silva and fighting Mirko Cro Cop, potentially fighting Shane Carwin, stories of sparring with Shane and how hard Shane used to hit, and more!
– Mike Dyce (Sports Illustrated/Fansided) returns to the program to help break down the action from UFC 206 and such fights as Max Holloway vs. Anthony Pettis, what’s next for Holloway and Pettis, Donald Cerrone vs. Matt Brown, Cowboy Cerrone’s recent comments regarding his involvement in the MMAAA, Cub Swanson vs. Doo Ho Choi and Kelvin Gastelum vs. Tim Kennedy. Also, Mike joins Kacper and Denis to reveal the top 5 Nicolas Cage movies!
« Submission Radio #108 Urijah Faber, Tony Ferguson, Frank Shamrock, King Mo, Mike Dyce + UFC 206 Submission Radio #109 END OF YEAR – John Morgan, Robin Black, Tommy Toe Hold, Elias Cepeda, Sean Sheehan »