This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Frank Trigg chats with Submission Radio and takes a long look back at his career. His highs, his lows, his intense rivalries with UFC welterweights Matt Hughes, GSP, Matt Serra, what would have happened if he had beaten Matt Hughes, his fight with Robbie Lawler and how it took years off his life, who he regrets never fighting, if he’ll ever fight again, stories from his time in Japan, the UFC lawsuit, commentating for the UFC, Lawler as a long term champion, who would win between Lawler and GSP, mindset going into the Rumble on the Rock tournament against guys like Anderson Silva, Carlos Condit, Yushin Okami and Jake Shields, becoming a referee, stunt work in movies, and heaps more.
– King Mo returns to Submission Radio to talk about his upcoming fight against Cheick Kongo at Bellator 134, his move to heavyweight, Kongo’s knockout power, nut shots, fighting Kimbo Slice, Tito Ortiz, Rampage Jackson leaving Bellator for the UFC and their rematch, if he’ll ever fight at middleweight, training with Bill Goldberg at American Top Team, possibly bringing Goldberg in for his next camp, MMA as entertainment as opposed to a sport, the need for freakshow fights, training with CM Punk at ATT and what his skills are like, the WWE’s Royal Rumble, pro wrestling in general and heapsmore.
– Also on the show is discussion and a breakdown of UFC 183, the fights on the card, Anderson Silva’s comeback against Nick Diaz, and what’s next for the fighters.
– twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,