This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Melvin Guillard makes his first ever appearance on Submission Radio and absolutely blasts World Series of Fighting! Melvin explains why he is unhappy in the company, broken promises, being taken advantage of, why he wants to return to the UFC or Bellator, preferring to be a top 10 UFC lightweight rather than WSOF champion, broken promises from Ali Abdelaziz, his fight against Ozzy Dubulubgov at WSOF 20, why he believes he won against Justin Gaethje, Conor McGregor and Donald Cowboy Cerrone being his favourite fighters to watch, working a side job as security at a strip club, if he’ll retire soon after over 200 fights, plus more.
– Johny Hendricks makes his first appearance on Submission Radio and talks about his big win over Matt Brown, if he’s still disappointed in his performance, his new diet, if he still eats junk food, why he stopped using Mike Dolce, if the Dolce diet works, prediction for who wins out of Robbie Lawler and Rory MacDonald, who he would rather face, what went through his mind when Robbie Lawler was announced the new champion, what he was going through when his body shut down, how hard it is mentally training for the same opponent again in a rematch, who was the tougher fight out of Georges St-Pierre and Robbie Lawler, if he wants to fight GSP again, the fun he has with his Ford F-650 truck, Texan BBQ, and more.
– Ken Shamrock returns to Submission Radio to talk about his fight against Kimbo Slice at Bellator 138, why Kimbo is not a good striker, his handpicked opponents in boxing, the beef between the two from the Elite XC days, his advantages despite being older, if he’ll have more fights with Bellator, his other business ventures, his upcoming bare knuckle boxing fight against James Quinn McDonagh, what it’s like fighting without being able to grapple, the bout being unsanctioned but still on PPV, the sport of bare knuckle boxing and why it’s exciting compared to MMA, why Bare knuckle boxing could take off like MMA, if he’ll be getting into the WWE hall of fame any time soon, plus more.
– Also on the show is discussion on UFC FIght Night Fairfax and fights such as Chad Mendes vs. Ricardo Lamas, the controversial fight between Al Iaquinta vs. Jorge Masvidal, Michael Chiesa vs. Mitch Clarke, Julianna Pena vs Milana Dudieva, plus others!
– twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
« Submission Radio 29/3/15 Wanderlei Silva, Ryan Bader, Ben Askren + Brock Lesnar’s WWE return, Anderson’s future, WSOF 19 Submission Radio #45 Johny Hendricks, Ken Shamrock, Melvin Guillard + UFC Fight Night Fairfax »