This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– “The Axe Murderer” Wanderlei Silva returns to Submission Radio to talk about all the recent rumors surrounding him and going to the WWE and facing Chael Sonnen at Wrestlemania 31, the latest with him suing the Nevada state athletic commission, why he sued NSAC when so many other fighters are suing the UFC, if he believes he’ll beat the system, Dana White’s “Slave” comments, wanting the UFC to release him from his contract, if he’ll go to pro wrestling or return to fighting, if he would go to Bellator as an ambassador, entering the New Year with Fedor Emelianenko and Mirko Cro Cop, Cro Cop returning to the UFC, the rumors of him fighting Phil Baroni, if he’d return to fight Chael Sonnen or face him at Metamoris, and more.
– “Funky” Ben Askren returns to Submission Radio to talk about his fight against Luis Santos at ONE Championship 26 – Valor of Champions, if Santos is his toughest test to date, the Welterweight division in ONE Championship and why he’s head and shoulders above the rest, his awkward bus ride with Joe Silva, if there’s any chance he’d go to the UFC, trolling Johny Hendricks and if they’d fight, Anthony Pettis’ title loss at UFC 185, the damage Pettis sustained to his eye and why Duke Roufus didn’t stop the fight, Disc Golf, how difficult he finds fighting all over the world with ONE FC, long breaks between fights during his prime, CM Punk’s training progress, the fight scrimmage, how he thinks CM Punk will do in the UFC, and more.
– Ryan Bader makes his debut on Submission Radio and talks about his fight against Daniel Cormier at UFC Fight Night 68, why Daniel is hittable, why he’ll test his wrestling against the former Olympian, getting back to his knockout ways and why he’ll be looking to KO Cormier, having a rematch with Jon Jones, his improvements since the first fight in 2011, Jones’ failed cocaine drug test, what it was like fighting Phil Davis at [3:30] in the morning, being post-fight in Sweden at 6:00am, the time he got robbed in Australia, if he’d change his nickname to Ryan “Master” Bader, the toughest fighter he’s faced, what he learned being on the Ultimate Fighter season 8, tough losses, Halloween costumes, and more.
– Also on the show is discussion on Bellator 135, Joe Warren vs Marcos Galvao, WSOF 19, Thiago Silva vs Teddy Holder, Justin Gaethje vs. Luis Palomino, Brock Lesnar staying with the WWE, Anderson Silva wanting to continue fighting for 5 more years, and all the craziness from the UFC 189 world tour and Embedded Vlogs with Conor McGregor and Jose Aldo.
– twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
« Submission Radio 22/3/15 Ricardo Lamas, Felice Herrig, Jeremy Horn, Edmond Tarverdyan + UFC Rio Submission Radio #44 Wanderlei Silva, Ryan Bader, Ben Askren + Brock Lesnar’s WWE return, Anderson’s future, WSOF 19 »