This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Urijah Faber returns to Submission Radio to discuss what went wrong against Dominick Cruz at UFC 199, the wild antics of his teammate and training partner Teruto Ishihara, his prediction for Nate Diaz vs Conor McGregor at UFC 202, why he still wants to fight Conor McGregor before he retires, his fight against Jimmy Rivera at UFC 203, nearing the end of his career and why he may call it quits after this next fight, future title shots and why TJ Dillashaw would be his best path to the title, and more!
– Julianna Pena returns to Submission Radio to talk about her title campaign since her win over Cat Zingano at UFC 200 and Amanda Nunes becoming the womens UFC bantamweight champion, Holly Holms upset loss to Valentina Shevchenko and why it exposed Holly, why nobody deserves the next title shot more than herself, fighters choosing money fights instead of facing top-ranked opponents, Amanda being scared of her and Valentina and saying that they need to face each other, the division still revolving around Ronda Rousey and why it’s time to move on, Rousey being a bully and why Julianna wants to send her into permanent retirement, her physical capabilities since her brutal leg injury, her commentary work and which legendary commentator inspires her, and more!
Stipe Miocic returns to Submission Radio to talk about life since knocking out Fabricio Werdum and becoming UFC heavyweight champion, his upcoming fight against Alistair Overeem at UFC 203, Alistair’s recent career resurgence, facing his second K-1 Grand Prix champion and what such a scalp would mean, Overeems chin and if he sees it as a weakness, if he feels like he’s getting enough respect in the division, his plans for a long title reign and to break records in the UFC heavyweight division, UFC 200 and Brock Lesnar being flagged by USADA after his fight against Mark Hunt, his recent marriage and bachelor party, pranks at the fire station, his tattoos, and lots more!
– Dave Meltzer of MMA Fighting and The Wrestling Observer returns to Submission Radio to discuss the current hot topics in MMA, Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz at UFC 202, the flat buildup and if UFC 202 can do more PPV buys than UFC 196, if and why this rematch will be different to the first fight, McGregors change in approach vs Nate’s full training camp, what 2 losses in a row does to McGregors drawing power and marketability, Conor McGregors tweet and feud with the WWE roster and the responses from wrestlers like Ric Flair and Chris Jericho, if Ronda Rousey will return at all in 2017 and just how much the UFC bantamweight division needs her, Kayla Harrison at the 2016 Rio Olympic games and if she could transition into MMA like Ronda Rousey, UFC 200s overall success and PPV buys, and lots more.
– twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.