This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– The Clifornia Kid Urijah Faber returns to Submission Radio to talk about his recently announced fight against Frankie Edgar. Urijah talks about why it sook so long to finally fight “The Answer”, the reason for moving to Featherweight, if the move is permanent, how he matches up against the former lightweight champion, being offered to fight teammate TJ Dillashaw, fighting in Manilla, possibly fighting the winner of Jose Aldo and Conor McGregor, thoughts on McGregor in general, how ridiculously tough the cut to Bantamweight is for him, his most prized possesion, and more.
– Jens Pulver chats to Submission Radio about his current life in Sydney Australia, being a huge part of the Wimp 2 Warrior program and transforming everyday people into MMA fighters, the early days in his career and how he trained with a very young Nick Diaz, Nick Diaz’s failed drug test, Marijuana as opposed to other performance enhancing drugs like steroids, crazy sparring sessions at the Miletich camp, Robbie Lawler’s recent success and winning the UFC Welterweight title, how Robbie would do against former champ Georges st. Pierre, the reasoning for him coming out of retirement and returning to active MMA competition, and some other crazy MMA stories that Jens has picked up along his journey.
– Also on the show is discussion about UFC Fight Night Broomfield: Henderson vs Thatch and a breakdown of the fights.
– twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
« Submission Radio 8/2/15 Frank Shamrock, Thales Leites, Richard Perez + Nick Diaz & Anderson Silva’s Legacies Submission Radio 15/2/15 Urijah Faber, Jens Pulver + UFC Fight Night: Henderson vs Thatch »