This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Alex Volkanovski starts at: [2:58]
– Roy Nelson starts at: [38:49]
– Tito Ortiz starts at: [57:57]
– UFC Auckland recap starts at: [1:26:23]
– John Morgan starts at: [1:54:20]
– UFC Singapore Preview starts at: [2:03:16]
– Roy Nelson makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to discuss his recent move to Bellator, why he left the UFC, having to promote himself and his own fights in the UFC, Scott Coker understanding who he is and how different it is to dealing with Dana White, Bellator 180, Chael Sonnen vs. Wanderlei, how he thinks Fedor Emelianenko vs. Matt Mitrione plays out, if hed like to fight Fedor next, thoughts on the Bellator heavyweight division, the craziest thing a fan asked him to sign, wanting to cross-promote on Spike TV, and more!
– Tito Ortiz returns to Submission Radio to discuss his recent twitter feud with Chuck Liddell, the face-off staredown picture Chuck posted and how it even happened, why he said what he said over social media, if Chuck really wants to fight him and if Titos interested, his current relationship with Chuck and their history over the years, how a fight would play out between the two of them today, if he thinks Chuck should still be fighting, Cris Cyborgs recent issues and punching Angela Magana, if Cris really wants to fight in the UFC, Cyborg having an opponent for UFC 214, retired life and why hes so busy, poker stories and more!
– Alex Volkanovski makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to discuss his recent win at UFC Auckland, how he celebrated, the injury he sustained in the fight, having a staph infection just prior to the fight and then getting sick the night before, his long journey to get into the UFC, why it took so long and how his past management ruined his initial opportunity, why he wanted to do MMA in the first place, almost quitting MMA at one point, originally playing Rugby and weighing 97 kilos, what it was like being so big and if he got into Rugby fights, Rugby players transitioning into MMA, where his knockout power comes from, his thoughts on the featherweight division and Max Holloway as champ, wanting to fight the bad guys and why hes not a fan of trash talk, if he still plans on moving down to bantamweight, and more!
– John Morgan (MMA Junkie) returns to Submission Radio to preview UFC Singapore and such fights as Holly Holm vs. Bethe Correia, Andrei Arlovski vs. Marcin Tybura, Dong Hyun Kim vs. Colby Covington, Tarec Saffiedine vs. Rafael dos Anjos, give his thoughts on Derrick Lewis’ potential retirement and more!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.