This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Ryan Bader starts at: [3:07]
– Justin Flores starts at: [23:47]
– Tommy Toe Hold Segment starts at: [57:59]
– Johny Hendricks starts at: [1:01:14]
– Jorge Masvidal starts at: [1:27:18]
– Elias Cepeda (FloCombat) starts at: [1:49:14]
– UFC Nashville Aftermath starts at: [1:49:59]
– Diego Sanchez’s future at: [1:57:21]
– Al Iaquina vs. The UFC at: [2:02:23]
– Cris Cyborg vs. The UFC at: [2:17:10]
– Jorge ‘Gamebred’ Masvidal makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to discuss his upcoming fight against Demian Maia at UFC 211, why he called out Maia when so many other fighters didn’t want to fight him, why Maia’s usual tricks won’t work on him, where Maia ranks compared to his past opponents, why he loves wrestling so much, how much the UFC values him and if they’ll promote him more after this fight, how his frustration almost led him to take a different path with his career and even contemplate professional boxing, his $200,000 bet with Dana White, facing his ATT teammate Tyron Woodley for the title, the possibility of facing Nick Diaz, his recent trip to Columbia and the cuisine he ate there, and lots more!
– Ryan ‘Darth’ Bader returns to the program to discuss the recent announcement of King Mo withdrawing from thier bout and him now facing Phil Davis at Bellator 180 for the light heavyweight title, what’s different about this fight and if he feels like Phil has improved since he beat him, Phil’s comments and if he thinks “Mr Wonderful” is underestimating him, what it’s like to finally be fighting for a world title, how it feels to officially be out of the UFC, his thoughts on Anthony Johnson’s retirement, who he’d like to face out of Chael Sonnen, Wanderlei Silva, Matt Mitrione or Fedor Emelianenko, his “Master Bader” series where he appears to be giving fight tips while naked, his gun and knife skills, chasing away a coyote with a kids tricycle and more!
– Ronda Rousey’s Judo coach, Justin Flores makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to talk about Judo in MMA, how he began training MMA fighters, how he met Ronda and what made their relationship so special, Ronda’s loss to Amanda Nunes at UFC 207, how much the loss to Holly Holm affected Ronda and if she ever truly recovered, Edmond Tarverdyan’s influence and if Ronda would ever train with another striking coach, why Ronda never utilised traditional wrestling takedowns, if Ronda will ever return to the UFC and fight again, and more!
– Tommy Toe Hold makes a fun appearance to list the top three biggest possible fights for international fight week!
– ‘Big Rigg’ Johnny Hendricks returns to Submission Radio to discuss his fight against Tim Boetsch at UFC Fight Night 112, life as a middleweight and what it was like to beat Hector Lombard and get his first win in two years, getting his love back for MMA, the most brutal cuts of his career, what his preperations look like these days, putting the retirement talk to rest, how he feels he matches up against Boetsch, Georges St-Pierre returning as a middleweight against Michael Bisping, who Johny thinks will win, why Johny wants to retire GSP again, his title aspirations and more!
– Elias Cepeda (FloCombat) joins the roundtable to discuss the recent big topics in MMA, including the aftermath from UFC Nashville, Mike Perry and Jake Ellenberger’s futures, if Diego Sanchez should retire, Al Iaquinta’s ongoing frustrations with the UFC, Cris Cyborg’s heated relationship with the UFC, and more!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.