This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Cynthia Calvillo at: [6:08]
– Colby Covington at: [27:24]
– Luke Rockhold at: [47:31]
– Jonathan Snowden at: [1:02:46]
– Dana Claiming UFC 217 broke 1 million PPV buys: [1:06:36]
– What’s next for GSP: [1:11:27]
– Are the UFC really having their best year?: [1:18:19]
– Sean Sheehan at: [1:29:45]
– FIFA loss to Danny Segura: [1:30:30]
– Technical aspects of GSP’s win: [1:39:17]
– GSP’s cardio: [1:42:42]
– Did Joanna Tap?: [1:47:44]
– Uriah Faber open to TJ Dillashaw fight: [1:53:39]
– Will Artem Lobov get cut?: [1:57:15]
– Luke Rockhold returns to Submission Radio to talk about UFC 217 and Georges St-Pierre’s submission win over Michael Bisping to become the new middleweight champion, why he feels like the division is back to a bad place, his doubts about GSP fighting Robert Whittaker and defending the belt, GSP needing to relinquish the belt if he fights in another division, being offered Robert Whittaker in Perth, why he’s the only fight that makes sense for Michael Bisping next, his recent twitter exchange with Derek Brunson and why he has no interest in that fight, Yoel Romero being on his radar but only in a five-round fight, his talks with the UFC and the timeline for his potential return, and more!
– Cynthia Calvillo makes her first appearance on Submission Radio to talk about the UFC 217 aftermath and Rose Namajunas knocking out Joanna Jedrzejczyk to become the new women’s strawwweight champion, the questions surrounding Joanna’s chin, Joanna claiming she didn’t tap, her upcoming fight against Carla Esparza at UFC 219, if she feels a win will earn her the next title shot, Carla’s style and how she matches up against her, her tough road to the UFC, meeting Kobe Bryant in New York and being part of Body Armour, coming to terms with her new stardom and more!
– Colby Covington returns to Submission Radio to talk about UFC 217 and Georges St-Pierre’s submission win over Michael Bisping to become the new middleweight champion, Colby feeling that he’s next in line to face Tyron Woodley and how he’d react if GSP jumped the queue, the extended beef with Tyron Woodley and why “The chosen one” hasn’t responded to Colby, Dan Lambert telling him not to start beef with Woodley, the aftermath of his comments towards Brazil, his time at Impact Wrestling, his favourite pro wrestling factions, why he recently blasted Jon Jones over twitter, his bad experiences with living with Jon Jones and more!
– Jonathan Snowden (Bleacher Report) makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to talk about UFC 217 and where it ranks amongst greatest MMA events, what’s next for Georges St-Pierre and why the Conor McGregor fight makes sense most, the UFC’s reluctance to promote the Robert Whittaker fight, if UFC 217 really did over one million PPV buys, Dana White claiming the UFC are having their best year and if it’s actually possible, if it has anything to do with the UFC’s new TV deal, and more!
– Sean Sheehan returns to the program to reflect on his FIFA match against Danny Segura and what went wrong, the technical aspects of GSP’s win over Michael Bisping, GSP’s cardio, Joanna Jedrzejczyk claiming she didn’t tap, Uriah Faber claiming he’s open to the TJ Dillashaw fight, Artem Lobov saying he deserves to get cut from the UFC, and more!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
« Submission Radio #145 Luke Rockhold, Colby Covington, Cynthia Calvillo, Jonathan Snowden, Sean Sheehan Submission Radio #146 TJ Dillashaw, Bas Rutten, Jason Parillo, Sean Sheehan + UFC 218 Preview »