This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Dan Kelly starts at: [4:49]
– Javier Mendez starts at: [26:53]
– Bas Rutten starts at: [56:18]
– Luke Rockhold starts at: [1:26:37]
– Damon Martin starts at: [1:44:58]
– GSP vs. Bisping starts at: [1:45:52]
– Tyron Woodley’s issues starts at: [1:55:41]
– Demian Maia’s elusive title shot starts at: [2:10:57]
– Whittaker vs. Jacare starts at: [2:17:15]
– Logan movie review starts at: [2:19:17]
– Luke Rockhold returns to Submission Radio to discuss the state of the middleweight division, Michael Bisping vs. GSP, who he thinks will win and if he thinks GSP would ever stay at middleweight, his disappointment in the UFC’s decision to hold up the middleweight division, who he wants next upon his return, Michael Bisping’s comments towards him, his knee injury and what his return timeline looks like, his recent trip to Australia and more!
– Bas Rutten returns to Submission Radio to discuss the hot topics in MMA, including Michael Bisping vs. GSP and if Bas is a fan of the match-up and who he’s picking to win,, GSP’s long layoff, the controversial fight between Tyron Woodley and Stephen Thompson and who Bas thought won, Tyron Woodley voicing his complaints and what’s next for the welterweight champ, why Alistair Overeem has been looking so good lately, what to do with Khabib Nurmagomedov and Tony Ferguson, Conor McGregor’s next opponent, the new Logan movie and more!
– AKA head coach Javier Mendez returns to Submission Radio to discuss Khabib Nurmagomedov being forced out of UFC 209, if the fight should be re-booked and if Khabib could be ready in time for UFC 210, how Javier saw Khabib beating Tony Ferguson, who the tougher fight is between Tony Ferguson and Conor McGregor, Khabib’s father wanting Khabib to retire soon, what makes his relationship with Khabib so special, Khabib’s grappling compared to Cain Velasquez and Daniel Cormier, the new approach to his fighters sparring and arguing with fighters when he tells them they can’t spar, Cain’s injuries and if they’ve changed him as a fighter, when Cain will fight again and Javier wants to see him face, Daniel Cormier’s upcoming fight against Anthony Johnson and how Javier sees it finishing, and more!
– Dan Kelly returns to Submission Radio to discuss his big win over Rashad Evans at UFC 209, the reaction from his wife and kids and how he celebrated, getting more recognition and respect from fighters afterwards, what went through his mind as he entered the octagon, his gameplan and what it was like during the fight, Rashad ripping his shorts and what exactly happened, Joe Rogan hilariously asking about his knee brace, Rashad being classy in defeat, how this win washes away some of the regret Dan has about his Judo career and if he ever thought MMA would have that effect on him, who he wants next and when he’ll fight again.
– Damon Martin (Fox Sports) joins the roundtable discussion to break down the big topics in MMA, including Michael Bisping vs. GSP and the fight makes sense, who wins, if Anderson Silva vs. GSP still has value, Tyron Woodley’s promotion issues and fans not buying into him, Tyron’s next options, Demian Maia’s elusive title shot and if he’s mistreated by the UFC, Robert Whittaker vs. Jacare Souza, as well as a big review of the new X-Men movie, Logan!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
« Submission Radio #117 Luke Rockhold, Bas Rutten, Javier Mendez, Dan Kelly, Damon Martin Submission Radio #118 Chris Weidman, Wonderboy, Tyson Pedro, Tommy Toe Hold, Damon Martin, Duane Finley & Hunter Homistek »