This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
Dan Kelly starts at: [4:10]
Julianna Pena starts at: [17:09]
Jake Matthews starts at: [38:50]
Richard Perez starts at: [1:07:05]
Luke Thomas starts at: [1:38:51]
Batman vs Superman Review starts at: [2:03:58]
– Julianna Pena returns to Submission Radio to discuss her time away on the sidelines, putting her legal issues behind and focusing on her octagon return, Miesha Tate defeating Holly Holm and becoming the new women’s Bantamweight champion, whether her friendship with Miesha would stop the two from fighting, where exactly she belongs in the division and if she deserves the next title shot, Amanda Nunes as a potential contender, her time in Melbourne Australia around UFC 193, how Ronda Rousey’s knockout loss affected her title campaign, training with Ben Rothwell and Luiz Claudio and more.
– Nate Diaz’s Boxing coach Richard Perez returns to Submission Radio to discuss Nate’s win over Conor McGregor at UFC 196, Nate’s actual weight and physical condition heading into the fight, the possibility of a rematch happening at UFC 200, how the fight would go with Nate on a full camp, why the fight would be at welterweight, if Richard still believes that Conor McGregor is on steroids, Nate facing Rafael Dos Anjos in a rematch, Nate’s injuries going into the first RDA fight, fighting Robbie Lawler and why it wouldn’t be a good idea for Nate, big money fights and the Diaz camp being tired of making ‘chump change’ and lots more.
– MMA Fighting’s Luke Thomas makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to talk about MMA finally being legalized in New York, how often the UFC would do shows in Madison Square Garden, the rumours of the UFC being sold to China Media Capital, UFC Brisbane and referee Steve Perceval’s controversial officiating of the Hector Lombard vs Neil Magny fight, Conor McGregor and Nate Diaz having a rematch at UFC 200, why the fight would be at welterweight and what other possible scenarios exist, if Mark Hunt could still possibly become a UFC champion and more.
– “The Celtic Kid” Jake Matthews makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to discuss his big win over Johnny Case at UFC Brisbane, his clean lifestyle and how he celebrates wins, going to university and how long he’ll stick with fighting, how hard his recent weight cut was and potentially moving to welterweight in the future, the interest in him fighting Sage Northcutt, his callout of Conor McGregor for UFC 196 and how that fight would’ve gone, and lots more.
– Dan Kelly makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to talk about his big win at UFC Brisbane against Antonio Carlos Junior, being such a big underdog in all his fights and proving people wrong, how his body is holding up at 38 years of age and how long he’ll continue to fight, being a father-figure to Australian MMA fighters, his plans to coach the 2016 Olympic Judo team and more.
– twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.