This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Hector Lombard returns to Submission Radio to discuss his plans to compete in the 2016 Olympic games, ADCC, and his recent fail drug test. Showeather talks about what he has to do in order to qualify for the Olympics, why the sudden interest in grappling competitions, the backlash of his failed drug test, his relationship with the person who gave him the pill, losing everything, missing out fighting at UFC 193 in Melbourne Australia, the NSAC changing their rules and missing out on a 3 year suspension, the fans thinking he’s on steroids, his preparation for ADCC, his weight, Judo, MMA in Cuba, his beef with Josh Barnett and what really happened between them, competing against Josh at Metamoris or ADCC, and more.
– Frank Trigg returns to Submission Radio to talk about his recent induction into the UFC hall of fame, what it means to be inducted and if he ever thought he would be, Matt Hughes, their feud, how none of his UFC rivalries were real, his thoughts on Conor McGregor and his trash talk, if he thinks grabbing Aldo’s belt was disrespectful, Jon Jones, the hit & run incident and why he doesn’t feel sorry for Jon, the Reebok deal and how it affects fighters, selling fights, his toughest fight, what his relationship with Bruce Buffer is like these days, stunt work in Hollywood, the beard, and more.
– Dan Lambert makes his first ever appearance on Submission Radio to talk about the current season of The Ultimate Fighter, if he’s impressed with the Blackzilians, how his feud with Glenn Robinson started, his initial thoughts when Dana pitched him the idea, how tough it was being on a losing streak during the show, if he would ever fight Glenn and if Glenn really offered him a fight for 4 years, being a hotel executive and why he got into the MMA business, being offered to buy the UFC for $500,000, his love for professional wrestling, Hector Lombard’s failed drug test and dealing with steroids in the gym, and more.
– Lance “The Party” Palmer makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to talk about his fight at WSOF 21 against Chris Horodecki. Lance talks about winning the WSOF Featherweight title, wanting to be the first person to defend the belt, his strengths and advantages over “The Polish Hammer”, his big breaks between fights, wrestling on Columbus Ohio and why he went all the way over to Team Alpha Male, training with guys such as Chad Mendes, TJ Dillashaw, Joseph Benavidez, Urijah Faber, Duane Ludwig, Martin Kampmann, partying, the time he woke up naked with TJ Dillashaw, and more.
– Also on the show is discussion on UFC 187 and such fights as Chris Weidman vs. Vitor Belfort, Daniel Cormier vs. Anthony Johnson, Donald Cerrone vs. John Makdessi, Joseph Benavidez vs. John Moraga, Uriah Hall vs. Rafael Natal and many more.
– twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.