This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Longtime boxing trainer of Nick and Nate Diaz, Richard Perez joins Submission Radio to talk about Nick’s fight against Anderson Silva at UFC 183 and the events that followed. Richard gives his opinion on Nick’s failed drug test, if Marijuana is ruining Nick’s career and Legacy, if Nick will return to MMA or Boxing, why Nick would’ve beaten Anderson if he wasn’t on steroids, if Silva’s legacy is now tarnished because of the failed test. Richard also talks about how he originally started training the Diaz brothers and how he had a falling out with Nick prior to UFC 183 and will no longer train him. Perez clarifies his relationship with Nate, as well as his performance against Rafael Dos Anjos at UFC on Fox 13.
– Frank Shamrock returns to Submission Radio to talks about his recent project and discuss current events in MMA, such as Nick Diaz and Anderson Silva both failing their drug tests, Anderson’s legacy and if this ruins it, steroids in MMA, why they are making a mockery of the sport, times when he fought opponents on steroids, passing the torch to Nick Diaz, Cung Le retiring, the Anti UFC lawsuit, what happened to Gym Rescue, traveling the world in 2015 to teach and do seminars, and a story about Mickey Rourke flying him down to Wrestlemania to act as an enforcer when there was legitimate beef between Rourke and Chris Jericho
– Thales Leites returns to Submission Radio to talk about his big win over Tim Boetsch at UFC 183, the big punches he took, why it took him so long to get Tim down, and the amazing arm triangle choke submission victory. Thales also talks about what’s next for him at 185 and the current middleweight division landscape. Leites talks about potential match ups against Michael Bisping, Gegard Mousasi, how he matches up against the champion Chris Weidman, Anderson Silva testing positive for steroids, if he believes that Anderson was using his whole career, what this does to his legacy, his teammate Jose Aldo and the fight against Conor McGregor, if Conor has a chance, Aldo’s mental state after all the trash talk, and trolling Bruce Buffer and the UFC with fake nicknames.
– Also on the show is discussion about Anderson Silva and Nick Diaz’s failed drug tests, testing positive for steroids vs Marijuana, PED’s in MMA, and what it means for both guys’ careers and legacies.
– twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.