This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Richard Perez starts at: [4:15]
– Stephen Thompson starts at: [23:38]
– Bas Rutten starts at: [48:33]
– UFC Hamburg Breakdown (w/ Adam Hill): [1:12:29]
– GSP vs. UFC Stand off and comeback discussion: [1:45:54]
– Bas Rutten returns to Submission Radio to discuss the hot topics in MMA, including the Conor McGregor vs. Nate Diaz rematch at UFC 202 and how he scored the fight, McGregor’s brutal weight cut to get to 145 lbs, what’s next for McGregor and potential fights against Jose Aldo and Georges St-Pierre, what Conor’s performance says about how he would do against the elite at lightweight, how a fight between Conor McGregor and Eddie Alvarez would play out, Georges St-Pierre claiming he’s returning to the UFC and what Bas expects from his return, if GSP is risking his legacy by coming back and potentially losing, who GSP should face and what happens to Stephen Wonderboy Thompson, if GSP would be able to beat Tyron Woodley and become champion again, UFC 203 and the fight between Stipe Miocic and Alistair Overeem for the heavyweight championship, Stipe as a potential dominant champion in the division, CM Punk making his UFC and MMA debut against Mickey Gall, his podcast Ruttan and Ranallo, and more!
– Stephen Wonderboy Thompson returns to Submission Radio to discuss the current state of the UFC welterweight division, Georges St-Pierre returning to the UFC and what that would mean for his title shot, GSP wanting Tyron Woodley at UFC 206 and responding to Dana Whites comments on UFC Tonight, if Wonderboy would fight GSP for the title welterweight despite their friendship, Tyron Woodley declining Thompsons callout and why Thompson believes he’s scared to fight him, why Tyron Woodley hasn’t earned the right to call for big money fights, Demian Maia choking out Carlos Condit at UFC on FOX 21, fans saying that Demian deserves the next title shot over him, the car ride he shared with Demian and what they talked about, who he would face if he had to stay active, why he fights and why he would fight for free, and lots more!
– Nate Diaz’s boxing coach, Richard Perez, returns to Submission Radio to discuss Nate’s loss to Conor McGregor at UFC 202: Diaz vs. McGregor 2, why he believes his fighter won and how he scored the fight, his thoughts on the debated second round, the injuries Nate suffered in training camp and how they affected him during the fight, if he asked Nate to withdraw from the fight, his thoughts on Conor McGregor running during the fight, the conversation he had with Nate after the loss, Nate vaping an e-cigarette at the post-fight press conference, what other big money fights Nate could take next, if Nate would be ready in time for a fight at UFC 205 in New York, and more!
– Adam Hill (Las Vegas Review-Journal) returns to Submission Radio to break down UFC Fight Night 93 and fights such as Ryan Bader vs. Ilir Latifi, what the brutal knockout win does for Bader and his reignited title campaign, Alexander Gustafsson vs. Jan Blachowicz and if the Swede looked like himself after the dominant but not exciting victory, Josh Barnett vs. Andrei Arlovski and what’s next for both men after the back and forth heavyweight fight.
– twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.