This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Nate Diaz’s boxing coach, Richard Perez, returns to Submission Radio to discuss the upcoming fight between Nate Diaz and Conor McGregor at UFC 196. Perez talks about Nate’s current level of fitness and training going into the fight, his weight, the trashtalk between the two at the recent press conference, if Conor is in Nate’s head, what advantages he has over McGregor and how he sees the fight going, Nate claiming that McGregor and the whole UFC is on steroids, his suspicions over Conor’s increased size and wanting the fight at welterweight, and lots more.
– Bas Rutten returns to Submission Radio to talk about his recent bizarre interview with Jason Mayhem Miller, how Mayhem was acting behind the scenes, whether he thinks Miller’s return to MMA is a serious one, UFC 196 and Nate Diaz replacing Rafael Dos Anjos against Conor McGregor, who he thinks will win, Nate accusing Conor and the UFC of being on steroids, Kevin Randleman recently passing and what some of his favourite memories of him were, his new podcast with Mauro Ranallo and more.
– Ken Shamrock returns to Submission Radio to discuss his controversial loss against Royce Gracie at Bellator 149, what exactly transpired and how much the groin shot affected him, why he’s not angry at the referee, his thoughts on Royce celebrating the win and claiming it wasn’t a low blow, whether Royce would fight him again, what he expects from his complaint to the Texas Athletic Commission, if Scott Coker is open to a rematch, the positive ratings the event drew on spike, his thoughts on the terrible fight between Kimbo Slice and Dada 5000, if he regrets coming out of retirement, what’s next for him and if he’ll fight again, Mark Hall approaching him at the Bellator fan fest and trying to fight him, and more.
Also discussed is UFC Fight Night: Silva vs Bisping and fights such as Gegard Mousasi vs Thales Leites and the controversial main event between Michael Bisping and Anderson Silva, what to make of the flying knee in the third round, and if the correct man won. Also on the show is a look at UFC 196 and all the crazy events that have transpired to make the card what it is, as well as the MMA community’s reaction to Rafael Dos Anjos withdrawing and Nate Diaz stepping in late notice.
– twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
« Submission Radio #82 TJ Dillashaw, Ben Rothwell, Tony Ferguson + Bellator 149 & UFC Pittsburgh Submission Radio #83 Bas Rutten, Ken Shamrock, Richard Perez + UFC London »