This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Andrei Arlovski chatting to Submission Radio about his fight against Travis Browne at 187, not liking the match up due to the friendship between himself and Happa, what he has to look out for against the tall Hawaiian, his career resurgence, the brutal losing streak, his time in companies liek Affliction and Strikeforce, his return to the UFC and if he always planned on coming back, the nightmares he still has about his loss to Fedor, his dog Maximus, how he originally got into Sambo and wanted to be a bodybuilder, what he attributes to his recent success, his big KO over Bigfoot Silva, his reaction and incident with the Brazilian crowd afterwards, and plenty more.
– Rich Franklin returns to Submission Radio to talk about his current role as Vice president of ONE FC, the company’s developement and take over Asia, some of the exciting fights coming up, if Rich himself will return to fighting and honor his last UFC contracted fight, if there’s a chance Rich may get too busy to return to fighting, how active Rich still is when it comes to training, Anderson Silva’s failed drug test, what it does to Anderson’s legacy, if he thought Silva was juicing when they fought, PEDs in general, alternative nicknames for a ONE FC carC, his new product Armor Gel, and more.
– Also on the show is discussion about UFC 184 Rousey vs Zingano and a breakdown of the fights.
– twitter.com/SubmissionAus ,
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
« Submission Radio 23/2/15 Stipe Miocic, Pat Cummins, Raquel Pennington, Henri Hooft + UFC Brazil and Watered down cards Submission Radio #41 Andrei Arlovski, Rich Franklin + UFC 184, Fedor on PEDs, WMMA »