This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Dave Meltzer starts at: [2:23]
– Jeremy Botter starts at: [30:07]
– Sean Sheehan’s UFC 211 Preview starts at: [59:16]
– Sean’s UFC 211 Predictions at: [1:20:10]
– Our UFC 211 predictions at: [1:24:50]
– Dave Meltzer (The Wrestling Observer) returns to Submission Radio to discuss the changes in the UFC since WME-IMG have taken over, the low PPV buys and TV ratings at the start of 2017, how ESPN layoffs could affect the UFC’s television rights worth and future, how the UFC will try to combat the recent low ratings, the possibility of having fewer PPV’s in the future, GSP vs. Bisping being delayed all the way until possibly November, the speculation of Chuck Liddell potentially returning to fighting, Nate Diaz’s recent interview on The MMA Hour, just how much of a draw Nate is, the trouble with millionaires not wanting to fight, what a loss to Mayweather would do for the UFC and Conor McGregor, what UFC 211 could potentially draw, and more!
– Sean Sheehan (Severe MMA) returns to Submission Radio to preview UFC 211 and break down fights such as Stipe Miocic vs. Junior dos Santos, Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Jessica Andrade, Demian Maia vs. Jorge Masvidal, Frankie Edgar vs. Yair Rodriguez, Henry Cejudo vs. Sergio Pettis, Eddie Alvarez vs. Dustin Poirier, as well as give his predictions!
– Jeremy Botter returns to Submission Radio to discuss a wide range of topics, including the date for Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather supposedly being lost to GGG vs. Canelo, what the current hold up is in the negotiations, the current mess in the middleweight division, if Anderson Silva being off UFC 212 and if he’ll really retire, why the UFC announced GSP/Bisping so early if it didn’t have a date, why fighters preferred negotiating with Lorenzo Fertitta instead of Dana White, who Tyron Woodley is likely to fight next and where Nick Diaz fits into the equation, the UFC paying alternate fighters to prepare for big fights, and more!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
« UFC 211 PREVIEW – Dave Meltzer, Sean Sheehan, Jeremy Botter (Submission Radio #124) Submission Radio #125 TJ Dillashaw, Mark Hunt, Bas Rutten, Damon Martin »