This week hosts Kacper Rosolowski and Denis Shkuratov have on the show:
– Robin Black starts at: [5:17]
– Sean Sheehan starts at: [38:02]
– Tommy Toe Hold starts at: [1:01:34]
– John Morgan starts at: [1:04:18]
– Elias Cepeda starts at: [1:25:32]
– Cris Cyborg vs. the UFC discussion starts at: [1:26:32]
– UFC on Fox 22 discussion starts at: [1:42:20]
– Best presents discussion starts at: [2:07:27]
– Robin Black (The Fight Network) returns to Submission Radio to discuss the main and co-main events from UFC 207: Nunes vs. Rousey, Dominick Cruz vs. Cody Garbrandt, if Cody is ready for a title shot, if KO power will make a difference, the rivalry and how emotions will play a factor, Ronda Rousey vs. Amanda Nunes, Rousey’s decision to return, the reports of her getting emotional after the staredown with Amanda Nunes, how their skillsets stack up, Rousey’s mental state, and more. Robin also explains why Joe Rogan gave him the greatest gift of all.
– John Morgan (MMA Junkie) makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to discuss some of his favourite moments from travelling on the road covering MMA, how 2016 compared to past years in MMA, his favourite MMA event of all time, if the UFC will struggle to draw PPV’s in early 2017 due to stars being booked, who Ronda Rousey should fight next, his best ever Christmas gifts, and more!
– Sean Sheehan (SevereMMA) returns to Submission Radio to discuss the UFC’s featherweight division since Conor McGregor was stripped of the title and Max Holloway became interim champion, Jose Aldo regaining the belt and if he loses credibility, Aldo stating that he wants to move up to lightweight and rematch Conor McGregor, Conor receiving his boxing license and what would have to happen in order for him to fight Floyd Mayweather, Sean’s best presents ever and more!
– Tommy Toe Hold makes a special appearance to get everyone ready for the holiday season and look back on a fun 2016 in the MMA world!
– Elias Cepeda (Champions.co) returns to Submission Radio to discuss a wide range of topics, including the UFC’s decision to implement a women’s featherweight division but exclude Cris Cyborg from the inaugural title fight, if it was a snub to the Invicta featherweight champion, the fight between Holly Holm and Germaine de Randamie. Also, Elias breaks down UFC on Fox 22 and such fights as Alan Jouban vs. Mike Perry, Urijah Faber vs. Brad Pickett, Sage Northcutt vs. Mickey Gall and the main event between Michelle Waterson vs. Paige VanZant. Elias also shares his best ever holiday presents!
See omnystudio.com/listener for privacy information.
« Submission Radio #109 END OF YEAR – John Morgan, Robin Black, Tommy Toe Hold, Elias Cepeda, Sean Sheehan Submission Radio #110 Bas Rutten, Julianna Pena, Dillon Danis, Damon Martin »