This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Urijah Faber returns to Submission Radio to talk about his thoughts on the recent title fight between TJ Dillashaw and Dominick Cruz, who he thinks won, biased commentary, if he’s relieved that he doesn’t have to fight his former friend TJ Dillashaw, finally being able to settle the score with Dominick Cruz and complete the trilogy, him and Cruz messaging each other over the last few years, Dillashaw and Cruz not looking the same physically, why he’s the only logical option for the next title shot, Duane Ludwig’s comments on him barely beating journeymen and what he’s done for TJ Dillashaw, his thoughts on Joseph Benavidez and Lance Palmer training in Colorado with TJ, Conor McGregor claiming he wants to capture the belt at welterweight, and lots more.
– Demetrious Johnson returns to Submission Radio to talk about Dominick Cruz defeating TJ Dillashaw to become the new UFC Bantamweight champion of the world, if he agrees with the decision, why he wants to move up and fight Cruz, the 2 million dollar price tag that comes with the rematch, his thoughts on fighters standing up and demanding more money, Aljamain Sterling testing the free market and the UFC creating Sage Northcut, how Conor McGregor stacks up against Rafael Dos Anjos, Dominick Cruz’s trash talking and what he thinks of the way Dom carries himself, his next potential fight against Henry Cejudo and how much of a factor the wrestling would be, playing video games online with Rampage Jackson, Star Wars: The Force Awakens, UFC fighters as Dragon Ball Z characters, and more.
– Stephen Thompson makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to talk about his fight against Johny Hendricks at UFC 196, being counted out and how much of a factor he expects the wrestling to be, Johny believing that he can strike with him, avenging Georges St-Pierre, training with Chris Weidman and being a big problem for the welterweight division, wanting to call out Robbie Lawler after beating Hendricks, if his lack of trash talking has held his career back, how he thinks Conor McGregor would do in his weight class of welterweight and how a fight against him would play out, The Fast & Furious movies, his Toyota Supra, Jackie Chan and martial arts movies, Zombies from Ranger 15, Chuck Norris jokes, and more.
– Also on the show is discussion with MMA Fighting’s David St. Martin, on Tony Ferguson’s bizarre match up against Michael Johnson and if it makes sense, the possibility of Luke Rockhold vs Chris Weidman 2 and if there are too many rematches in the UFC, what to do with the UFC’s middleweight division, how Conor McGregor and Rafael Dos Anjos handled themselves at the UFC 197 pre-fight press conference and what make of McGregor’s claims of wanting to move up to welterweight and capture the belt.
– facebook.com/SubmissionRadioAus ,
« Submission Radio #80 Urijah Faber, Demetrious Johnson, Stephen Thompson, David St Martin ubmission radio with Urijah Faber, Demetrious Johnson, Stephen Thompson, David St Martin »