This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Tyson Pedro & Tai Tuivasa at: [10:42]
– Pat Miletich at: [27:10]
– Colby Covington at: [48:04]
– Sean Sheehan at: [1:10:12]
– UFC 220 + what’s next for Stipe: [1:12:24]
– Dana White predicting Brock Lesnar 2018 return: [1:25:49]
– Daniel Cormier announcing retirement plans: [1:34:06]
–Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov + McGregor’s belt: [1:42:50]
– Colby Covington returns to Submission Radio to discuss life since the Boomerang throwing incident in Sydney, Australia, how the UFC and Dana White reacted to it and if it will affect his future title hopes, Rory MacDonald’s recent comments about him, if he feels he gets the credit he deserves for beating tough opponents like Demian Maia, the rumors of him coaching The Ultimate Fighter opposite Tyron Woodley and why it didn’t come together, why the UFC hasn’t booked him against Tyron Woodley despite their intense rivalry, being open to facing Rafael dos Anjos instead, Kamaru Usman calling him out and claiming he ducked a fight against him, his influences from pro wrestling, the death threats he received after revealing Star Wars spoilers and more!
– Pat Miletich returns to Submission Radio to discuss some of the action in the MMA world, such as Stipe Miocic’s big win over Francis Ngannou at UFC 220, why he wasn’t surprised by the outcome, how the UFC should promote Miocic and who should be next for him, who he’d favour out of Miocic or Cain Velasquez, why Georges St-Pierre should face Robbie Lawler if he returns, if GSP ever had any intentions of returning after beating Michael Bisping, the potential super fight between Conor McGregor and GSP, Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov, the mystery surrounding which belt they’re fighting for, why the UFC didn’t strip Conor McGregor and why he’s not fighting, the upcoming fights at LFA 32 and CES MMA 47 and more!
– Tyson Pedro and Tai Tuivasa make a splash on Submission Radio together as they discuss their friendship and how they met, the Half Cast Podcast they co-host, Stipe Miocic and Daniel Cormier’s big wins at UFC 220, UFC 221 in Perth, being on the same card together with Mark Hunt, their opponents, as well as playing a fun game where they test how well they really know each other!
– Sean Sheehan returns in glorious fashion to discuss the aftermath from UFC 220, Stipe Miocic’s win over Francis Ngannou, him taking the belt off of Dana White and handing it to his coach and what it means, the tricky situation with promoting Miocic, Cain Velasquez as a future opponent and the thin line of title contenders, Dana White predicting the Brock Lesnar will return in 2018, Daniel if Cormier would possibly fight Lesnar after announcing his retirement plans, Cormier’s win over Volkan Oezdemir and if he’ll likely fight Jon Jones again, Tony Ferguson vs. Khabib Nurmagomedov being booked for UFC 223, the mystery that still surrounds which title they’re fighting for, why the UFC and Dana White are reluctant to strip Conor McGregor, who it benefits most to strip McGregor of the belt and more!