This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Kenny Florian starts at: [4:05]
– Stipe Miocic starts at: [30:19]
– Chris Weidman starts at: [52:21]
– Duane Finley & Hunter Homistek (FloCombat) start at: [1:10:51]
– Mayweather/McGregor media days discussion at: [1:11:42]
– Snoop Dogg and Todd Grisham’s controversial commentary at: [1:33:52]
– Mark Hunt vs. Marcin Tybura headlining UFC Sydney starts at: [1:43:54]
– The upcoming FloCombat road trip, Duane Finley’s book at: [1:52:08]
– Kenny Florian makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to talk about life as a UFC commentator and analyst, the criticisms that Todd Grisham and Snoop Dogg received for their commentary work, Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather and his prediction, opening up his new BJJ school Meraki, getting involved with the new BJJ promotion Kasai, and more!
– Chris Weidman returns to Submission Radio to discuss his life since beating Kelvin Gastelum, the thumb surgery he recently had and how he injured his thumb, Michael Bisping taking his tweets to heart and threatening to “get him”, why he thinks David Branch will knock out Luke Rockhold, who he’s eyeing in the division, Bisping facing GSP instead of Robert Whittaker, possibly moving up to light heavyweight if the middleweight title picture doesn’t clear up, his prediction for Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather and more!
– Stipe Miocic returns to Submission Radio to discuss married life, when he’d like to return to the octagon, why he’s still a paramedic and firefighter, messing with the new chief, his UFC contract issues, if anyone particular excites him as the next opponent, why he called out Anthony Joshua and how he sees that fight playing out, and more!
– Duane Finley and Hunter Homistek of FloCombat join the roundtable discussion to break down the hot topics in MMA, their upcoming MMA road trip and Duane’s new book.
« Submission Radio #135 Chris Weidman, Kenny Florian, Stipe Miocic, Duane & Hunter MAYWEATHER vs. MCGREGOR PREVIEW – Lobov, Rutten, Thomas, Meltzer, Tommy Toe Hold, Damon Martin »