This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Special Announcement at: [3:07]– Greg La Rosa (Floyd Mayweather’s security) starts at: [7:29]– Colby Covington starts at: [32:06]– Luke Rockhold starts at: [54:00]– Sean Sheehan (Severe MMA) starts at: [1:09:35]– May/Mac World Tour reflection starts at: [1:12:10]– Gunnar Nelson’s loss discussion at: [1:32:33]– Weidman vs. Gastelum preview at: [1:37:40]
– Luke Rockhold returns to Submission Radio to discuss his time on the sidelines, why his octagon return has been delayed multiple times, why he said the middleweight division was “f**ked” and had “no interesting fights”, Gegard Mousasi leaving the UFC for Bellator, Robert Whittaker beating Yoel Romero to become the interim champ, Daniel Cormier ahead of his rematch against Jon Jones at UFC 214, the work he recently did in South Africa and more!
– Floyd Mayweather’s security guard, Greg La Rosa stops by to talk about the recent Mayweather vs. McGregor world tour and what the experience was like for him, the confrontation between him and Conor McGregor, “Form Voltron” and how close things were to escalating, if the many legs of the tour had an affect on Floyd by the end, if there were any crazy fan experiences or security breaches, what his life is like being Floyd’s security and the many misconceptions fans have, his prediction for the fight and more!
– Colby Covington makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to talk about life since beating Dong Hyun Kim in Singapore, why the UFC didn’t book him for so long, the “embarrassment tour” he’s currently on, his fierce callouts of Tyron Woodley and why he doesn’t consider him a teammate despite their ATT past, what sparring sessions between him and Tyron were like, Demian Maia’s chances at UFC 214, who he wants next, his relationship with Jorge Masvidal, his struggles growing up and how his mom helped him and more!
– Sean Sheehan (Severe MMA) returns to talk about the good, the bad and the ugly from the May/Mac world tour, Gunnar Nelson being knocked out by Santiago Ponzinibbio and Chris Weidman vs. Kelvin Gastelum.