This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Wanderlei Silva starts at: [3:25]– Bas Rutten starts at: [19:29]– Ryan Bader starts at: [50:08]– Johny Hendricks starts at: [1:12:45]– Duane Finley & Hunter Homistek (FloCombat) at: [1:44:11]– Bellator NYC discussion starts at: [1:45:11]– UFC Oklahoma discussion starts at: [2:10:07]
– Wanderlei Silva returns to Submission Radio to discuss his loss to Chael Sonnen at Bellator NYC, why he was so frustrated afterwards and shoved Sonnen, if he will retire or continue fighting, how it felt being in the cage after fours on the sidelines, the feeling of walking out in front of the crowd, how Bellator compares to PRIDE, wanting a rematch with Sonnen, Fedor getting knocked out by Matt Mitrione, Fedor vs Chael Sonnen, if Fedor should retire, respecting Dana White and more!
– Bas Rutten returns to Submission Radio to discuss UFC Fight Night: Chiesa vs. Lee and Bellator NYC, Fedor getting knocked out by Matt Mitrione, if Fedor should continue fighting or retire, his thoughts on Chael Sonnen vs. Fedor Emelianenko, BJ Penn’s disappointing loss to Dennis Siver, MMA legends not knowing what to do with themselves after they retire, Conor McGregor vs. Floyd Mayweather being made official, if Bas is looking forward to the fight, the trash talk and mental warfare between the two, McGregor’s path to victory, him teaching Jon Jones and other fighters techniques, the new upcoming Bruc Lee documentary and more!
– Johny Hendricks returns to Submission Radio to discuss his loss to Tim Boetsch at UFC Fight Night Oklahoma as well as his failed weight cut and attempt at making weight, what went wrong and why he missed weight, what went through his mind as he steped on the scales knowing he was going to miss weight again, fans and media criticising him without knowing all the details, how he felt during the fight against Boetsch, if missing weight affected his mindset, if he’s retiring, what changes he plans on making in his camp, and more!
– Ryan Bader returns to Submission Radio to discuss his win over Phil Davis at Bellator 180 to become the new Bellator light heavyweight champion, the feeling of winning the belt and how he celebrated in New York, if he’s completed all of his career goals now, the criticism the fight received, Phil as a tough match-up and preferring not to fight him again, the differences between the Bellator and UFC cages, if this win re-affirmed his decision to leave the UFC, who he wants to face next, his thoughts on Chael vs. Wanderlei and Fedor vs. Mitrione, other light heavyweight contenders in Bellator, if he’d be open to fighting Chael or Fedor next, and more!
– Duane Finley and Hunter Homistek of FloCombat join the roundtable discussion to break down all the action from Bellator 180, Bellator NYC as they covered both events live in New York, as well as UFC Fight Night: Chiesa vs. Lee!