This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Bas Rutten starts at: [3:36]
– Mark Hunt starts at: [31:06]
– TJ Dillashaw starts at: [55:56]
– Damon Martin (FOX Sports) starts at: [1:17:57]
– UFC 211 Aftermath discussion at: [1:18:41]
– Is GSP/Bisping really cancelled? at: [1:56:00]
– Summer Kickoff Presser thoughts at: [2:04:10]
– DC’s trash talk at: [2:14:37]
– Weidman vs. Gastelum thoughts at: [2:22:02]
– Get Out Review at: [2:29:10]
– TJ Dillashaw returns to Submission Radio to discuss the recent news of Cody Garbrandt’s back injury, how he found out that he wasn’t attending the Summer Kickoff press conference, if he thinks the fight will still happen at UFC 213, why he wants to fight Demetrious Johnson for the flyweight belt, Demetrious’ response and saying that there are more worthy contenders, why DJ’s previous fights haven’t sold well, how he matches up against Mighty Mouse, his plans to hold both belts simultaneously, his experience on The Ultimate Fighter 25, what it’s like being in those physical confrontations with Cody, the notion that Garbrandt and Team Alpha Male have come off as bullies, and more!
– Mark Hunt returns to Submission Radio to talk about his upcoming fight against Derrick Lewis at UFC New Zealand, what he thinks of the Black Beast’s skills, what went into accepting the fight, Stipe Miocic’s victory over Junior Dos Santos at UFC 211, if he thinks the UFC would even give him a title shot, an update on his lawsuit against the UFC, his frustrations with having to fight for equality, Brock Lesnar quietly retiring and avoiding a full suspension, why he want the court case to go to discovery, if he’d prefer to leave the UFC, the crazy naked action figure of him, and more!
– Bas Rutten returns to Submission Radio to discuss a wide range of topics, including UFC 211, if Stipe Miocic can be considered the greatest heavyweight of all time after knocking out Junior Dos Santos, if Joanna Jedrzejczyk has surpassed Ronda Rousey as the most dominant female in UFC history, his thoughts on the GSP/Bisping fight potentially falling apart and Yoel Romero getting the title shot, who GSP should face now, Justin Gaethje jumping over to the UFC and fighting Michael Johnson, the future of WSOF, his new show The Bas Rutten Experiment, how he broke his ribs snowboarding, and more!
– Damon Martin (FOX Sports) joins the roundtable discussion to break down the aftermath from UFC 211 and such fights as Stipe Miocic vs. Junior Dos Santos, who should be next in line for a title shot, Joanna Jedrzejczyk vs. Jessica Andrade, a look into Joanna’s life at American Top Team, Frankie Edgar steamrolling through Yair Rodriguez, the controversy from Eddie Alvarez vs. Dustin Poirier, if GSP/Bisping is really cancelled, the Mummy movie, John Wick 2 and more!
– Kacper and Denis discuss the Summer kickoff press conference and everybody making a substantial effort to talk trash, the Kevin Lee/Michael Chiesa altercation, Daniel Cormier’s trash talk and why fans don’t seem to get behind him, Chris Weidman vs. Kelvin Gastelum being booked and if it’s a good idea, and more!
« Submission Radio #125 TJ Dillashaw, Mark Hunt, Bas Rutten, Damon Martin UFC 212 PREVIEW – Luke Thomas, Brett Okamoto, Robin Black, Tommy Toe Hold (Submission Radio #126)) »