This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Ryan Bader starts at: [3:15]– Tim Kennedy starts at: [29:18]– Cole Miller starts at: [54:26]– Luke Thomas starts at: [1:18:59]– Damon Martin Roundtable starts at: [1:35:00]– Gray Maynard vs. Ryan Hall starts at: [1:35:40]– Sara McMann vs. Alexis Davis starts at: [1:38:47]– Jorge Masvidal vs. Jake Ellenberger starts at: [1:43:30]– Joseph Benavidez vs. Henry Cejudo starts at: [1:48:59]– Demetrious Johnson vs. Tim Elliot starts at: [1:55:46]– The Mixed Martial Arts Athletes Association starts at: [2:06:40]
– Tim Kennedy returns to Submission Radio to discuss the recent announcement and launch of the Mixed Martial Arts Athletes Association which he is a part of, the general goals of the MMAAA, how him and Georges St-Pierre, Donald Cerrone TJ Dillashaw, Cain Velasquez and Bjorn Rebney all got together, the criticisms of the former Bellator owner being a part of the movement and why its necessary to have Bjorn there, the potential of a labour strike, who is funding the efforts of the association, his UFC 206 fight against Kelvin Gastelum and more!
– Cole Miller makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to discuss his recent frustration with the UFC in the leadup to his fight against Mizuto Hirota, the cancelation of the original bout and the lengthy delay in the rescheduled date, receiving less than one third of his show money, the lack of communication from the UFC and being denied a meeting, not feeling valued by the company, the way in which this situation has led to a complete lack of motivation in the gym for him, being unsure if he wants to continue fighting, if this fight at UFC on FOX 22 will be the last of his career, and more.
– Ryan Bader returns to Submission Radio to discuss his win over Antonio Rogerio Nogueira and current status as a free agent, if the UFC has offered him a new contract since his win over Lil Nog at UFC Sao Paulo, his standing in the light heavyweight division title picture, if he was offered to fill in for Daniel Cormier against Anthony Johnson at UFC 206, the reshuffling of the UFC 206 card and Conor McGregor being stripped of his featherweight belt, his worth and leverage in the UFCs aging light heavyweight division, if the UFC title is still as important to him, his thoughts on the launch of the Mixed Martial Arts Athletes Association and if hes interested in joining, starting his own business to secure his future, and more.
– Luke Thomas returns to Submission Radio to discuss MMAs hot topics, including Conor McGregor being stripped of the UFC featherweight title, the Irishmans silence since the situation happened, McGregor receiving his boxing license in California and what this means for a potential Floyd Mayweather fight, the launch of the Mixed Martial Arts Athletes Association and what Lukes thoughts are, Bjorn Rebney being a part of the association, if Conor McGregor would ever join an association, and more!
– Damon Martin joins the Submission Radio roundtable discussion to help break down the UFC Ultimate Fighter 24 Finale and such fights as Demetrious Johnson vs. Tim Elliot, Joseph Benavidez vs. Henry Cejudo and whats next for both men, Jake Ellenberger vs. Jorge Masvidal and the abrupt and unfortunate way in which the bout ended, Sara McMann vs. Alexis Davis, Gray Maynard vs. Ryan Hall, as well as the launch of the Mixed Martial Arts Athletes Association and why it may not be as successful as people think!