This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Joanna Jedrzejczyk starts at: [3:43]
– Dillon Danis starts at: [21:30]
– Luke Rockhold starts at: [41:22]
– Damon Martin Roundtable starts at: [1:00:15]
– Bisping/Henderson – “Who really won?” starts at: [1:01:02]
– What’s next for Bisping starts at: [1:05:46]
– Conor McGregor vs. NSAC starts at: [1:11:39]
– Ronda Rousey return starts at: [1:18:31]
– Rousey vs. Cyborg starts at: [1:23:14]
– Disgruntled UFC title contenders starts at: [1:27:03]
– Luke Rockhold returns to Submission Radio to discuss his fight against Ronaldo Jacare Souza at UFC Melbourne, the initial contract dispute, Chael Sonnen going to Bellator and fighters having alternative options, who he was originally offered to fight at UFC 205, thoughts on fighting in Australia again, Michael Bispings performance against Dan Henderson at UFC 204: Bisping vs. Henderson 2, Bispings post-fight promo to the whole middleweight division and wanting Georges St-Pierre next, Bisping avoiding the elite competition, the first fight in Strikeforce against Jacare and if he feels like he needs to prove anything about the fight, Jacare calling him scared, why he expects a title shot after this fight, and more!
– Joanna Jedrzejczyk returns to Submission Radio to discuss her fight against Karolina Kowalkiewicz at UFC 205: Alvarez vs. McGregor, her relationship with Karolina and what she saw in her eyes during their staredown at the UFC 205 press conference, their amateur fight in 2012 and having the opportunity to give another undefeated fighter their first pro loss, if anybody in the division impresses her, moving her training camp to American Top Team in Florida and what its like training with her old rival Valerie Letourneau, Ronda Rousey facing her teammate Amanda Nunes at UFC 207, Ronda getting an immediate title shot off a KO loss and why Joanna disagrees with Julianna Penas complaints, her sneaker collection and how many shell bring to New York, and lots more!
– BJJ black belt under Marcelo Garcia and Conor McGregor training partner, Dillon Danis, makes his first appearance on Submission Radio to discuss the preparations for Conor McGregors fight against Eddie Alvarez at UFC 205: Alvarez vs. McGregor, how much McGregors Brazilian Jiu Jitsu has improved since the first Nate Diaz fight at UFC 196 and what it was like the first time he rolled with the Irishman, Eddie Alvarez potentially using a wrestling-heavy gameplan and how McGregor will stop it, rumors of McGregor taking time off or even retiring after UFC 205, his wins at the IBJJF No Gi Pan Am, when hell make his MMA debut in the UFC, potential opponents such as Nate Diaz, wanting to be the next Demian Maia or Royce Gracie, and lots more!
– Damon Martin of Fox Sports returns to Submission Radio to discuss some of the big stories in MMA, such as who really won in the rematch between Michael Bisping and Dan Henderson at UFC 204, Bisping wanting GSP next and what makes sense next for the middleweight division, Conor McGregor getting fined $150,000 dollars by the Nevada State Athletic Commission for the water bottle throwing incident at the UFC 202 pre-fight press conference and threatening never to fight in Nevada again, Ronda Rousey returning and Ronda Rousey vs. Amanda Nunes officially being set for UFC 207, if Rousey deserved the immediate title shot despite her KO loss to Holly Holm, Julianna Penas frustration with the UFC and the recent trend of fighters like Luke Rockhold, Al Iaquinta and Khabib Nurmagomedov standing up to the promotion, as well as what TV shows Damon has recently been getting into.
« Submission Radio #103 Luke Rockhold, Joanna Jedrzejczyk, Dillon Danis, Damon Martin Submission Radio #104 Bas Rutten, Tim Kennedy, Johny Hendricks, Karim Zidan, Mike Dyce »