This week’s Guests on the show include:
– Bill Goldberg starts at: [4:24]
– Don Frye’s Voicemail starts at: [28:09]
– Stipe Miocic starts at: [29:45]
– Tommy Toe Hold starts at: [52:58]
– Don Frye starts at: [57:29]
– Dave Meltzer starts at: [1:28:47]
– UFC Hidalgo Breakdown starts at: [1:55:24]
– UFC Melbourne/Robert Whittaker starts at: [2:06:27]
– GSP return fight discussion starts at: [2:12:50]
– Chael Sonnen/Bellator discussion starts at: [2:16:51]
– Thank You segment starts at: [2:32:10]
UFC Heavyweight champion Stipe Miocic returns to Submission Radio to discuss his knockout victory over Alistair Overeem at UFC 203, Alistair claiming Stipe tapped to the guillotine and Joe Rogan not wanting to interview concussed fighters anymore, the crazy Cleveland crowd and why it was so hard to fight there, Overeems heckler, CM Punks UFC debut against Mickey Gall and if he deserved the $500,000 pay day, Jon Jones calling him out and if Jones would deserve the next title shot, Cain Velasquez vs. Fabricio Werdum and who wins the rematch, being this generations Fedor Emelianenko, breaking the UFC heavyweight title defense record, how he celebrated his victory, the new house hes moving into, playing pranks on his wife, and more!
– UFC Hall of Famer The Predator Don Frye returns to Submission Radio to discuss CM Punks UFC debut at UFC 203 against Mickey Gall, whether or not CM Punk earned his respect, why Punk deserved the $500,000 purse despite the one-sided loss, Stipe Miocic knocking out Alistair Overeem at UFC 203, if Don likes the idea of Jon Jones vs. Stipe Miocic and how Jon would do at heavyweight, Stipe as a dominant champion in the UFC heavyweight division, his thoughts on Georges St-Pierres UFC return and if he can be champion again, his experience at the International Fight Week UFC Hall of Fame ceremony, him predicting Brock Lesnar would fail his drug test after facing Mark Hunt, why he still wants to see Brock back in the UFC, potentially bringing Predators Predictions to Fight Pass or Bellator, the hilarious story of how he changed his phone number, and lots more!
– WWE and WCW legend Bill Goldberg returns to Submission Radio to discuss his thoughts on CM Punks UFC debut against Mickey Gall at UFC 203: Miocic vs. Overeem, if the UFC gave Punk too tough of an opponent in his debut, the UFC and WWE cross-promoting, Randy Orton trolling Conor McGregor and calling him Conor McDonald, him appearing in the new WWE 2K17 videogame as a playable character, if he may have a professional fight in MMA or Glory, Brock Lesnars performance at UFC 200 against Mark Hunt and his failed test afterwards, his appearance on the Eric Bischoff on Wrestling podcast, the rumors of him appearing at WWE Clash of Champions, his muscle cars and more!
– Dave Meltzer returns to Submission Radio to discuss all things CM Punk, if the UFC made money despite his $500,000 fee and just how he affected the PPV numbers, if Punk should fight in the UFC again because of the attention he brings, Tyron Woodley vs. Stephen Thompson at UFC 205 in New York, where this leaves GSP and who he should fight, if the card needs Conor McGregor vs, Eddie Alvarez to make it big, what to do with Conor McGregors featherweight belt and if he should be stripped, who Ronda Rousey should face upon her return, Chael Sonnen signing with Bellator and if this was the right move for The American Gangster, what fights there are to make for Chaels Bellator debut, Jon Jones calling out Stipe Miocic and if the fight makes sense, and lots more!
– Adam Hill of the Las Vegas Review-Journal returns to Submission Radio to help break down UFC Fight Night Poirier vs. Johnson as well as other hot topics in MMA, including Derek Brunson vs. Uriah Hall, was the stoppage by Herb Dean premature, what this win does for Derek Brunson and if hes really next in line…
« Submission radio with Goldberg, Don Frye, Stipe Miocic, Tommy Toe Hold, Meltzer, Adam Hill and UFC Hidalgo Submission Radio #100 Goldberg, Don Frye, Stipe Miocic, Tommy Toe Hold, Meltzer, Adam Hill + UFC Hidalgo »