This week’s Guests on the show include: Artem Lobov, Bas Rutten, Luke Thomas, Dave Meltzer, Tommy Toe Hold, (FloCombat) Damon Martin.
This week’s topic is Mayweather vs. McGregor and Submission Radio are joined by many experts from the MMA community to preview Floyd Mayweather vs. Conor McGregor before it goes down at T-Mobile Arena on August 26th in Las Vegas, Nevada (27th Australia).
Artem Lobov (Conor McGregor’s training partner), Bas Rutten (former UFC heavyweight champion and Hall of Famer), Luke Thomas (MMA Fighting), Dave Meltzer (The Wrestling Obsever), Damon Martin (FloCombat) and Tommy Toe Hold all help preview, analyse, predict and break down Mayweather vs. McGregor and such topics as where this fight fits in compared to the biggest fights of all time, how many PPV buys it’s likely to sell, who will win and how the fight is likely to play out, Conor’s McGregor’s best chances at beating Floyd, the media’s coverage and the build-up during the promotion, how much each man can potentially earn, the lessons to look out for on fight night, if dirty tactics may come into play during the fight, McGrgor’s potential next moves after the fight, and more!
– Also, Damon Martin reacts to the news of Jon Jones failing his UFC 214 drug test.
– Bas Rutten starts at: [3:32]
– Luke Thomas starts at: [29:16]
– Tommy Toe Hold starts at: [44:29]
– Dave Meltzer starts at: [49:08]
– Artem Lobov starts at: [1:14:00]
– Reaction to Jon Jones’ failed drug test (Damon Martin) at: [1:32:45]
– Damon Martin’s MayMac prediction starts at: [1:51:57]
– Official predictions and final thoughts at: [1:56:50]